Degrees and Certifications:
BA - Graphic Design BFA - Art History MEd - Curriculum & Instruction K-6 Elementary Education Supervision in C&I National Board Certified in Early Literacy
Mrs. Amy Merrell
Hello, and welcome to the K-6 Griffin Cyber Academy.
I have taught grades 3-6 in Virginia Beach, York PA, and now in Sullivan County. This is my 9th year with the district, and this year, I am excited to start our K-6 CyberLearning journey!!
I live in Bloomsburg with my husband Scott and our Mastiff/Great Dane mix, Izzy. Being from the Boston area, I am a HUGE Red Sox fan. I also absolutely LOVE getting in my car and driving across the country. While I love to be on the open road and greatly miss my home state of Massachusetts, I am very happy and proud to now call Pennsylvania my home.
Logging in daily and careful work completion will be important to student success.
- Go to GENIUS to log in, and then click on a course link to enter BUZZ.
- Click on your ACTIVITY STREAM to view feedback from assignments, including any RETRY opportunities.
- Navigate to your CALENDAR view to complete all daily tasks.
- Attend your scheduled Google Meets.
- Contact Mrs. Merrell if you need any help.
K-6 Cyber Meet Schedule
For more information and links to Meets, students should go to our Google Classroom and review their Google Calendar in the ClassWork tab.