• Applications for Free and Reduced Meals are available online!  Please visit www.schoolcafe.com/sullivancountysd


    The Sullivan County School District uses PrimeroEdge for it's automated debit system of meal sales and accounting.  Each student has an account with a private PIN number.

    If there are items that parents do not want their children to purchase, please contact the food service director.  Please include the child's name and grade with the note or message. 
    Any questions about a student account or the cafeteria service should be directed to the Food Service Director at 946-6020.
    Payments for breakfast and lunch can be made in the cafeteria during either meal.  If sending a check, please make it out to "SCSD Cafeteria Fund." 

    In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

    Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

    To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at, http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html and at any USDA office or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

    (1) Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights,1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410

    (2) Fax: (202) 690-7442; or

    (3) Email: program.intake@usda.gov.

    This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

Last Modified on August 12, 2020